Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Adrian91
#214904 I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I have my doubts. I want to have a gsr cluster in my hatch. I saw both versions in the d.I.y section. But how about the wiring? How different is it? Thats my weakest link. And thats what's holding me back on doing this :x [/code]
By ShEfA
#214914 I also did the swap, following one of the DIYs here. This is the guide that I used to re-wire the harness: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1053318

It is pretty easy, and not that difficult once you know your way around with a soldering-iron. It is different, every wire should be soldered to another one on the GSR harness wires. Nothing scary, just takes some time.
By Adrian91
#214951 so if i go to the junkyard i gotta get the cluster, and cut the connections too?
By 1995db7
Adrian91 wrote:so if i go to the junkyard i gotta get the cluster, and cut the connections too?

yes you need the cluster plugs too
By chilango41
Adrian91 wrote:so if i go to the junkyard i gotta get the cluster, and cut the connections too?

Yeap, cluster and pigtails.
Follow the write up said above and it should be cake :thumb:
By ShEfA
#214963 Also, if in some weird case, the cluster has no plugs/connectors, I am told that the ones from EK are also a match.

Good luck!
By Adrian91
#215021 i read it all over, and looked at the wiring charts. the wiring is still getting me confused. i dont get what wires i gotta put where. Ugh... anyone like in chicago who can do it for me if i pay u?
By Adrian91
chilango41 wrote:Ship me your integra pigtails and ill hook you up :thumb:
Ill make you a plug and play thing for you.

pm sent
By Adrian91
#215668 Does the EK and the EG hatches have the same cluster connections in the back?