Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By familyEGuy23
#255664 Thanks well steering wheel is down and I'm still stuck do I need to take out cd player? And what about the airbag? Oh and my Sedan is a 94 LX

Sorry for crappy cell pictures
:roll:
Last edited by familyEGuy23 on Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
#255666 The Air bag is left alone, no need to touch it. Its a good idea to take out your cd player that way it wont fall when you take it out. If you have an optional center console like I do, then that will need to come out. If the radio is in its default location then it doesnt' need to come out, however, its not a bad idea.
By familyEGuy23
chrono404 wrote:The Air bag is left alone, no need to touch it. Its a good idea to take out your cd player that way it wont fall when you take it out. If you have an optional center console like I do, then that will need to come out. If the radio is in its default location then it doesnt' need to come out, however, its not a bad idea.

:thumb: thanks for the quick reply ill try lifting it out now see what happens...
By GhettoSmurf
#303216 Just found mint black bezel so tomorrow... I'll do it.
GREAT WRITE UP! I'll have and your post close to me. :)
By GhettoSmurf
#303384 well... realy no big deal. :)

almost done...
By GhettoSmurf
#303592 MOST HELP N' USEFULL!

Voila! New bezel & dash clock is out because it's one of the most ugliest things - block off will come.
By dRaiL
#352737 Thanks for this took no time to pull my dash off