Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By ThaOlyog
#212981 i have a big ass leak in my driver side floor area and idk where it's coming from. i woke up on Wednesday to a huge pool and i couldn't figure it out. all my windows where closed too.
By ThaOlyog
#212991 k ill look at it, but its all around under the driver's seat.
By ImThaBean
#213006 Its not heater core. that would be passenger side foot well. to help trouble shoot, lets get some details: coupe, sedan, hatch, trim, all that good stuff.
By 95c1v1c
#213015 Does your car have a sunroof? I think the drain hose goes through the driver side a pillar. Not 100% sure on that without pulling it. You can pull down your headliner and check if hose is still connected or cracked.
By ThaOlyog
#214109 its a 93 eg hatch. has driver side door trim, windshield trim is on and the sun roof is sealed pretty good. but it looks like its coming from the hatch and gas tank latches on the floor.
By TrailerTrash
#214115 it could be coming in around the top of the door and dripping or running into the floor. my coupes doors are out of wack from an accident in the past and they leak at the top like that

hop in the car and have someone spray it down with a hose ans see were the leak is
By asianrob
#214119 ^ x2

or it could be coming from your antenna hole or if possible leak down into where the harness goes from the chassis to the door, that could be a possibility.

take some pics.
By Graffiti
#214253 reseal your rear passenger window panels.. same thing happen to my eg hatch before.
By Method
#214260 "puddle" as in full out puddle, or a wet floor? if it's a wet floor, check for holes in the floor.
By ThaOlyog
#214471 FULL OUT puddle its really bad.