Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Tugboat
#209036 so pretty much im going to be taking out my seats and door panels in the back of my sedan the issue im having is how to take off the back door panel without ripping it to crap :?
By Classiccarsrule85
#209051 a stupid question is one not asked....

this isnt a stupid one its smart to ask when you dont know so you dont damage......

so im assuming you have already taken the screws from the door cup .....

you can either use a flat head screw driver or one of those special clip prybar tool things that have a v in the middel to pop the clip i normally just use the flat head and pry as close as i can to the clip and once i get enough on the bottom i pull with my hands slowly near the clips and it normally pops off....
By Tugboat
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:a stupid question is one not asked....

this isnt a stupid one its smart to ask when you dont know so you dont damage......

so im assuming you have already taken the screws from the door cup .....

you can either use a flat head screw driver or one of those special clip prybar tool things that have a v in the middel to pop the clip i normally just use the flat head and pry as close as i can to the clip and once i get enough on the bottom i pull with my hands slowly near the clips and it normally pops off....

ah alright what about the seats i kinda just took a look and said ill do it later cause it was raining etc and didnt really look too hard
By RottenEg6
Tugboat wrote:
ah alright what about the seats i kinda just took a look and said ill do it later cause it was raining etc and didnt really look too hard

Seats should be very easy. 4 bolts holding each seat in. Just be careful putting them back in not to strip the hole. Line the screws up to the whole exactly and dont over tighten