Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By andyc
#299405 Why have the lever further away from you? I would have thought you'd want a rhd one if you need it passenger side but don't know 100%. Can't imagine Honda would make them passenger side though?
By Hatch-O-Doom
#299414 I think I might wanna do this... this is pretty sick! what are the measurements to the pices of metal I have to get?
By andyc
#299418 I had bits lying around you don't have to be exact really... I just used strips 2-3mm thick and fabbed up what I needed with a hammer and drill it was pretty easy just a lot of fettling required for a decent fit it's NOT just bolt down. You need to cut plastics and shape it to make it look good. I removed mine today funnily enough as I have a fair bit more to do to mine :(
By 95cpeEX
#299420 well i want the ebrake shifter on the passenger side cuz it tends to get in my way when its on the left of the console...and it just looks better on the right side of the console
By andyc
#299423 fair enough, just wandered
By GhettoSmurf
#299480 UAU! Image My next DIY! :)
By Laziz
#310260 This should look realy awesome in my car =)
Did you use the tunnel from AT or MT Prelude?
By 1992HondaCivicHatchDX
#311246 Can someone please answer a question. The last photo, is of a prelude with an LCD screen. Behind the main console, as far as I knew, the ebrake was sorta beside the shifter in a really awkward position. Why does that prelude have a nice ebrake console? Is it from the prelude? or what car?

thanks
By DontHateonEG8
#311454 92-93 preludes had their e-brake lever in the middle.
94-96 preludes had their e-brake offset to left or right depending on your market

I personally like the offset because it gives you a cup holder and you have a place for stereo or accessories
By cjw_89
#311577 i justed picked one up from a 93 up model i belive the hp4 one no armrest tho:(
By 1992HondaCivicHatchDX
#312130 just got myself the HP4 from a 93 (no armrest) but being as the ebrake lever is at the back , I dont need to weld on plates and such as he had to do. Im fitting it right now and will post pics up later.
By 94civic
#313244 just picked up a center console from a 94 prelude! gonna give this a shot! thanks for the diy very very helpful!
By 92hatch
#333447 Hey can you repost the pics? they are missing now
By mikotj
#336105 can i do this on a sedan?