Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By slow EJ1
#225929 Whole setup looks great, just like it's meant to be there. Only problem I see, like the guy above me, is getting your hands on a console for cheap. I'm keeping my eyes open for a deal though!! Seems like it'd be well worth the work to make it fit :thumb:
By OleFolk
#225944 This does not include the optional audio right?
Its just all the prelude center?
By x-racer
#233601 :woot: :woot:
after a couple of weeks somebody finally brought in a 4th gen prelude.the only thing that sux is that i cant take off the center console till the car gets processed and out into the yard.and the guys that work process all the cars dont work on sundays so it will be processed monday and hopefully be out on the yard wednesday.
By andyc
#254648 Im trying to do this mod now and struggling man.... did you have to modify the metal housing that the stereo cage goes into? mine dosent fit up into the space where the old console was...

cant wait to get it finished :thumb:
By Aldo91
#288650 did the interior of the prelude come in grey? at all?
By Aldo91
#288661 so the grey i have in my civic is charcoal? or the equivalent to it?
By andyc
#288719 I think the charcoal is darker than our grey to be honest, its not too far off black I believe
By HiTec
#296262 Sorry to bump old thread, but what is this green connector?

By Ajax1989
#296272 I belieits for the ebrake.. to turn on n off the light.. I could be wrong
By andyc
#296273 no that connector is much smaller... I think this could be in the coupe, there is a button around there for the ariel, so that it only comes out half or full depending on when the button is pushed?
By k_asars
#296278 I think it is for headlight adjusment.
By andyc
#296612 yeah! this is mine :)

By 95cpeEX
#299402 im looking to do this swap to my car, but im having trouble finding the console located in the DIY pictures...all the ones im finding are with the ebrake lever on the drivers side. i want one with the ebrake lever on the passenger side of the console...

would this mean i would have to find a RHD prelude center console? are am i looking at the wrong years? cuz this is the link to one i found and was gonna pick up till i noticed which side the ebrake lever is on

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2899092762.html