Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By davidaron
#337977 Done a superb job! Owning a car is one thing but maintaining it is a totally different ball game. We spend a lot of time in and around our car. Deck it out, and make it as functional as possible.
The display you present for us is inspiring and very professional. I am also work on it. Sure this will be helpful for me.

ava-tieman
By Fyndler
#339276 Does anyone have the missing images from the first post? I really wanna install one off these, but there are a few image he says he cant explain how to do just follow the images. But they are gone :(
By yoshi06
#346330 Diggin the graveyard but I just got this installed this diy left a lot of little things out plus it mounted diffrent then this one but it works and I love it

By brolly
#346407 hey guys can you post a close up of the gap between the center console and the dash and how you got rid of it. as i done this to my eg but gap i got between the dash and the center console s hurting my eyes :( loool
By Driv-it-hard
#346410 Thats build looks rely nice !!!!
I almost did mine the same way, Then I was lucky to find my double din setup on ebay.
Take a look at the link to view.
By Loki_95EG
#346418 Brolly- I plan on doing this as well and have everything for it. The gap ypu are asking aboutI was curious about as well.. I dont have mine in yet.. but I bought some of the $5 universal weather stripping to put around the top to close the cap and prevent scratchs and rubbing. I havent done it yet.. but thats my idea.
By brolly
#346480 Loki_95EG post some photos when ready ;)
By esco52292
yoshi06 wrote:Diggin the graveyard but I just got this installed this diy left a lot of little things out plus it mounted diffrent then this one but it works and I love it

Do u have more pictures/explain what was left out plz :cry:
By esco52292
#348885 Tips, advice n help?? :cry:
By Alh081_EH9
#350107 love the look of this. i already have the hp4 console and armrest and will install when i finish a few other repairs.
By brolly
#358023 hey guys can some one tell me what i'm doing wrong. i have a large gap both in the driver side and a larger one in the passenger side.

i also have some issue with the din holders as it seem i cannot find where i need to bold as the center of the console is still shaky and it seems its not fixed properly
Attachments
IMG_20151218_235120.jpg
IMG_20151218_235128.jpg
IMG_20151218_235151.jpg
By teal_dx
#358033 I haven't tried this mod yet, but it looks like you need to do some more grinding/trimming on those high points that keep the console from moving closer to the center of the dash. I think there's always going to be a small gap, but I think the large gap in the pic can be closed up some more with a better fitment of the edge of the console.