Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Mantelis258
DontHateonEG8 wrote:no i meant can you take a close-up picture of this part.

[img]http://images47.fotki.com/v1454/photos/9/1381549/7220712/IMG018-vi.jpg

just want to see the gap
thankss :)

i dont have any pictures, this is only one
By EG_Freak
#218832 is this center console from a prelude bb2?
By Mantelis258
EG_Freak wrote:is this center console from a prelude bb2?

Yes, it is :wink:
By PopKorn689
#218883 I hate to sound like a dick rider but that shit is sick I must say, was it hard to do? I was thinking of the password center console thing but this looks so much better. :woot:
Last edited by PopKorn689 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By x-racer
#225221 :x :x wish i would have seen this sooner.F$#k.ive let 2 preludes at my job slip away and now we only have one.dont know if its auto or manual.the last 2 where manual.ill find out tomorrow.but im going to do it for sure.
By TrailerTrash
x-racer wrote::x :x wish i would have seen this sooner.F$#k.ive let 2 preludes at my job slip away and now we only have one.dont know if its auto or manual.the last 2 where manual.ill find out tomorrow.but im going to do it for sure.

post lots of pics!
By cjw_89
#225487 looks sick! i wouldnt say its too easy to find a 94-96 lude center console with handbrake these days
By slow EJ1
#225929 Whole setup looks great, just like it's meant to be there. Only problem I see, like the guy above me, is getting your hands on a console for cheap. I'm keeping my eyes open for a deal though!! Seems like it'd be well worth the work to make it fit :thumb:
By OleFolk
#225944 This does not include the optional audio right?
Its just all the prelude center?
By x-racer
#233601 :woot: :woot:
after a couple of weeks somebody finally brought in a 4th gen prelude.the only thing that sux is that i cant take off the center console till the car gets processed and out into the yard.and the guys that work process all the cars dont work on sundays so it will be processed monday and hopefully be out on the yard wednesday.
By andyc
#254648 Im trying to do this mod now and struggling man.... did you have to modify the metal housing that the stereo cage goes into? mine dosent fit up into the space where the old console was...

cant wait to get it finished :thumb:
By Aldo91
#288650 did the interior of the prelude come in grey? at all?