Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EricM
#206574 Just put mine in after painting it... contemplating taking it out...

By Chance
#206578 :thumb:
By EricM
#206604 I guess its just wierd driving with that much mirror lol. I'll get used to it. I think it turned out pretty good. Very functional, no blind spots!

No need for side view mirrors. 8)
By jayEGR
#206616 i like the guy who has a four door sedan an has a wink mirror with graffiti on it i want something like that for mine
By Blueman
#214444 Cool man, where did you found it?
Maybe a stupid question but hey, i'm from Belgium :)
By EricM
#214514 Uhh I got mine at our local auto parts store here in the US.

Maybe look around and see if you have anything. If not, probably gunna have to order it.
By ImThaBean
#214827 Eric, did you delete your sun visors to install the wink mirror?

I just bought one and am still on the fence about installing/keeping it if I have to get rid of my sun visors. We have long summers and long days, so getting rid of the visors is not a option for me.

I'm going to attempt a install tomorrow and see if I can mount the mirror while keeping the sun visors. Maybe a DIY. we'll see.
By EricM
#214859 Yes you will need to use the mounting holes from your sunvisors unfortunately. But this mirror acts a sort of visor anyways...

Just get a nice set of shades y0. :P
By {ikon}EM1
#214974 ^^^ I had that on my winks... I just took them off and it left a glue mark on my windsheld... :x and it just vibrates too damn much and u can barly see... and even if u use that u can only use the visors to cover the side of ur face from when the sun is on the left or right side of ur face... imo don't get it...(the windshild mounting hardwhere) :thumbdown:
By chilango41
{ikon}EM1 wrote:^^^ I had that on my winks... I just took them off and it left a glue mark on my windsheld... :x and it just vibrates too damn much and u can barly see... and even if u use that u can only use the visors to cover the side of ur face from when the sun is on the left or right side of ur face... imo don't get it...(the windshild mounting hardwhere) :thumbdown:

Damn I never knew all that.
Good thing I never bought them, thanks Ikon :thumb: