Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Beatdowncivic
#204968 ok i live in jonesboro arkansas and we had a lightening storm and strong winds this afternoon well when i saw that we had the storms coming in i ran out to the car and commenced to rolling up the windows on the car (the front passenger side window comes off the track from time to time) so i rolled my window up and started to roll up the passenger side window and as i was rolling it up i guess it slipped off the track and in my haste to get it up before it started raining any harder then it already was the glass shattered, now i have trash bags covering the window and 2 daughters that ride in the car everyday and since we dont have a/c in the car im asking if anyone has a window that they can spare or have siting around somewhere we dont get any kind of paycheck for another 2 weeks and there is supposed to be storms for the next week i have already called around to the junkyards and glass places here in town and around jonesboro and the cheapest way would be to replace the whole door on the car bc none of the junkyards will sell me just the glass out of the door.. they want to sell me the whole door. which is 140 bucks and when your living from paycheck to paycheck its hard to just drop 140 bucks on another door.. i just ordered some password jdm foglights and found out today that my credit card was denied so i cant use my creditcard but if someone has a window they can send my way i can pay for the shipping to get it here and then just install it when i get it, i have a paypal account and i can borrow enoguh money to get the window sent here im just at a loss for ways to get the window fixed.. so if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it.. my cell is 8709262268 so if anyone can help me out. call or text or just send me a message on here or reply to this thread.. i would really appreciate the help(btw it would need to be the front passenger side window for a eg8 sedan thanks
By Chance
#205752 Holy run-on.. hurts my eyes.