Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By {ikon}EM1
#200214 There's a color indicator that says maintenance required??? When I got the car it was yellow... now its red wtf does this mean???
Remember the car is a 99 civic si...
By jayEGR
#200248 i think its time for an oil change lol , i pretty sure thats wat its for
By 92civic_vx
#200254 change ur oil and press the button in to reset it
By asianrob
#200255 assuming thats a 96+ car you just got to reset it. i think on those year civic's it comes on every 3000? or maybe 3500 miles, i know on the tegs they come on 7500 miles.
By {ikon}EM1
#200393 I change the oil more than I change underwear... sooooooooooooo 8)
Is that thing to the left the reset button???
By 93hatcheg
#200401 dont take this the wrong way or anything just trying to help but press it and find out lol it cant hurt
By blk92hb
#200551 Yea the red square is the oil indicator and to reset it just put your key in the hole. It will turn green when you reset it
By Dippin_EG
Gordongk wrote:You can color it blue with sharpie and tell people it's aftermarket.

:? what good is this...?
By Dippin_EG
#200608 also, it goes yellow for a while before turning red
By asianrob
#200668 it should tell you how to reset it in your owners manual.
By Gorveatt
#200674 There should be a button under the dash, if you run your hand along under the steering column you should be able to feel it, press it while the ignition is on but the motor off, and then hold it for 10 seconds then the light should go off
By asianrob
Gorveatt wrote:There should be a button under the dash, if you run your hand along under the steering column you should be able to feel it, press it while the ignition is on but the motor off, and then hold it for 10 seconds then the light should go off

i think thats for tegs only. on the EK's i think you insert the key in the slot.
By Eg6H2D
Gorveatt wrote:There should be a button under the dash, if you run your hand along under the steering column you should be able to feel it, press it while the ignition is on but the motor off, and then hold it for 10 seconds then the light should go off

That's definately for DC2's buddy..