Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By boos-tit
#198816 Image

i really want to know, fond this one stuffed away in the junk yard this morning. im hoping to buy it cuz it looks just like a ferio seat :thumb: 8)
By Classiccarsrule85
#198836 looks like its in a del sol but definately not del sol seats anyhow...yea it looks like some crx seats or something like that maybe prelude or something in that area ....
By Classiccarsrule85
#198844 lol if i knew what junkyard that was id go ther and start stashing lmao my basements already full and so are my sheds....but yea lmao i got a couple things stashed at my junkyard right now but thats another story....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38658328@N03/3555807382/

thats a crx si seat but i gotta say its a different headrest which throws me off....

Actually on a bit mroe further investigation they are CRX dx seats

not sure if the seat brackets can work but yea anyhow thats what i beleive them to be....
By boos-tit
#198855 nice, i really like it. does anyone know what rails to use to put in my eg? pleeasee :cheers:
By boos-tit
#199605 no? aight.. coooolll...
By Ajax1989
#199616 use the stock rails that are on your stock seats.. i had to take the rails off my stock ones for my del sol seats :thumb:
By boos-tit
#199621 thanks dude, wasnt sure if me rails would bolt up
By Classiccarsrule85
#199766 that was del sol seats which are closely related to our civics the 88-91 civics and 90-93 integras have a different seat rail setup two flat rails pretty much if i remeber correctly i think there may be some customization but you should be able to get them to work....