Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EJ1_Black
#198042 OK so i want to buy a double din so i went and got this JDM Audio Console

its not m pic my camera on my phone is not working but anyways this is how it looks like it has the coin pocket on the Right side now whats the difference between the ones that have them on the left? Witch one is the real JDM one?

This one is the one that looks like mine.

this ine has the pocket coin on the left
By mistergou
#198043 the 2nd one
By EJ1_Black
#198051 fuck are u serious i thought the one i got was the jdm one who wants to buy it? lol
By Method
#198078 im pretty sure it is the first one is for right hand sided cars.
By mistergou
#198167 i got my info from jdmland.com

JDM Honda OEM Center/Audio ACCESSORY Console for EG Civic - This is the black one and fits all 92-95 Honda Civics.

This long sought after accessory console for the 92-95 Civic is here. This piece is very rare and hard to find. This is perfect if you want to add some gauges, mount your VAFC or boost controller or have a graphic EQ. Furthermore, it can also be modified to your liking to house a double DIN sized audio system. Comes complete with instructions on assembly, all hardware, mounting brackets and a cigarette lighter harness. Fits all 92-95 Civics.
By Classiccarsrule85
#198183 its the first one what you bought from jdm land is a usdm lhd model that they sell as a jdm audio console.....

its a link since its a flickr image fucking gay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22325325@N07/2732486137/

but it shows a rhd civic with the stock center peice now i chose this because you can tell more easily since no one wants these....

cigarrette lighter will be on your p.side for the jdm/edm rhd cars and for the lhd cars the cigarrette lighter will be on the p.side for that style so the first picture you have there of whats in your car is the correct model....
By Method
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:its the first one what you bought from jdm land is a usdm lhd model that they sell as a jdm audio console.....

its a link since its a flickr image fucking gay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22325325@N07/2732486137/

but it shows a rhd civic with the stock center peice now i chose this because you can tell more easily since no one wants these....

cigarrette lighter will be on your p.side for the jdm/edm rhd cars and for the lhd cars the cigarrette lighter will be on the p.side for that style so the first picture you have there of whats in your car is the correct model....

to sum it up, picture one is what goes in RHD vehicle cars, and picture 2 is what goes in LHD vehicles??

mine is picture 2 and i have a LHD civic.
By EJ1_Black
#198215 I have the first one and i have a LHD vehicle