Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By ct126x
#197935 I'm trading seats with someone via craigslist and the guy says he has some ls seats that will fit in my eg. He told me it came from his 97 integra ls. These don't look like the ls seats I'm familiar with, can someone shed some light on this?

Would these fit?
Do I need to swap seatbelts, rails or anything?

By dbrooks
#197938 I can't see them that well because they're dark, but they look kind of link ek seats to me.
By butta75
#197939 I would say those seats came from the ek hatch thats in the background. I have sat in a few ek's, and those seats aren't that great imo
By Classiccarsrule85
#197951 those are ek style seats not truely as nice as integra seats integra seats all have the little rectangular outlined headrest ....

heres ek seats compared to integra seats ...

now seat rail wise you will have to exchange seat rails if you are going to use these seats as the 96+ dont seem to work well in our eg's so yea id switch them out if you are going to be useing these seats....
By ct126x
#197952 Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me! I had a feeling they weren't integra seats :thumbdown:
By Vti93T
#197958 just to had my .2 I don't like either one. I have the integra ones in my hatch and I so totally would prefer the older integra seats because they sit lower and don't have the adjustable seat..so much better. :thumb: Use to have si seats in my coupe and hated those too.