Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By kinta94
#197587 well i got a set of prelude seats that were in mint condition and decided to put them in my friends eg coupe! so i proceeded had to make a new bracket and some stuff but the interesting thing is that when they were in there was a big gap like this :thumbdown:

so i had a great idea and made rear cup holders! they turned out really good and work great!:woot:

they aren't perfect nor am i a pro at all but i like them a lot i might do it to my car now. haha
Last edited by kinta94 on Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 95c1v1c
#197613 That is a great idea! What do you do with that space? Put cup holders there! I would have made them a little big and then slip some of those back seat SUV type cup holders into the holes to achieve a lip....but that's just me.
By dbrooks
#197614 dang dude! that thing is perfect! I want to drop some prelude front seats into my whip :thumb: ill definitely think about this though!
By chrono404
#197627 Good Job. Not only does it solve the issue of seat jab, it solves the issue of no rear cup holders. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#197726 very nice. you should make a DIY with the seats and cupholders
By EliteEGh22
#198602 Any chance u can email me how u got the seats to even fit? I have Lude black leather rears and can't figure out how to install them