Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EJ1_Black
#195260 Whats a good brand to get? I thing NRG is the best but i dont want to get one that is going to feel all weird driving i want something close to the stock one not to far or not to close to me lol :?
Last edited by EJ1_Black on Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CaliEJ2
#195324 Nardi, Momo, and Personal are also good brands.

The first one u posted is fugly IMO.
The second one is a bit better lol
And for the third one, youre not gonna be able to detach it. Its a cool steering wheel but its pricy.

Try weaksauce.org, thats where i got mine and i love it.
http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/home.php?cat=1935
By EJ1_Black
CaliEJ2 wrote:Nardi, Momo, and Personal are also good brands.

The first one u posted is fugly IMO.
The second one is a bit better lol
And for the third one, youre not gonna be able to detach it. Its a cool steering wheel but its pricy.

Yeah i like the second one but i like the JDM one better lol but i want to get the removable one not just for looks but for safety too
By marquisdee1018
#195346 Would the jdm steering wheel work in an eg? I thought the splines where different between eg and ek.
By EJ1_Black
marquisdee1018 wrote:Would the jdm steering wheel work in an eg? I thought the splines where different between eg and ek.

I thought they do? :?
By dbrooks
#195362 Im getting one of the combo kits from weaksause soon!
By Vti93T
#195968 I personally love Nardi wheels. I have a nardi wheel right now. I use to have a momo monte carlo and I loved that wheel too :D
By {ikon}EM1
#195976 Yea don't get the first one... my boy has the same one and its falling apart after only a year of use...I'm rockin a old school wood grain wheel that my pops gave to me with a nrg quick relese the only problem is if u drop it it chips and then it look ghetto... my suggestion is to go wit a leather momo, nardi, or a personal...
By Eg6H2D
#195991 NRG falling apart?? that just doesnt sound right. I got the quick release from NRG with short hub. SHort hub. it's perfectly fine!!

Also for added safety EJ1 with the NRG u want to get the lock. with the kit. or someone like myself that has an NRG quick release can slap my streering wheel on ur car and just drive away.

But yea falling apart. the kit is pretty hard as a set up. just gotta keep the bearing insode lubed up like how they come pre lubed!

and for the JDM look just get this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT

ill post up a pick when i get a chance. =]
By Spitfire Riggz
#195993 Im the only one that likes the first NRG you posted lol. I like the second one too, and from weaksauce the Nardis do look sweet
By Eg6H2D
Spitfire Riggz wrote:Im the only one that likes the first NRG you posted lol. I like the second one too, and from weaksauce the Nardis do look sweet

U and i both!! NRG FTMFW!!! :thumb:
By mistergou
#197689 NRG is good setup I have the short hub an quick release an lock! no problems out of them an used for a year now.

I would get a Personal wheel! :thumb: