Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By moisesdgreat
#190041 Hello guys, anyone here who can send a link on how to remove the eg headliner on my sedan? summer weather here in "PI" is so hot, i can feel the heat in my head while inside the car even with a/c, i'm gonna try to add another solar foam insulation on top before the headliner like others do on their car. I would gladly appreciate if you can send a link with pics. thanks!!
Last edited by moisesdgreat on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#190061 Have you tried removing the handles, sun visors, and the trim around the edge of the headliner?

That's usually all it takes to get a headliner out. I've done it on a hatch but sedans may be different
By moisesdgreat
#190197 I can remove the handles , and the sun visors with no prob;; I'm afraid i might ruin the headliner, so am not really sure on how to trim around the edges and remove the 2 clips on the rear. Hope you can help me Teal...
By moisesdgreat
#190224 It's on the rear middle portion of the headliner
Last edited by moisesdgreat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By moisesdgreat
#190225 I'll post the pictures later of my eg sedan headliner for you to check, i'm also planning to post this in the DIY section if we succesfully made it happen. Thanks Teal
By moisesdgreat
#190562 Hey Teal here are the pictures. :? :hehe: