Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EJ1_Black
#187490 ok so yesterday i got my LED bulbs from www.superbrightleds.com so i put them on my cluster and it looks kind of like this (sorry I stole the pic from "Trang" from hes DIY)this is kind of how it looks I also painted the needles orange

But i was going for this look

ImageImage

The bulbs i got were these kind

http://www.superbrightleds.com/images/p ... 4/74-x.jpg

did i get the wrong ones?
By Trang
#187492 I was wondering why that looked so familiar. lol. I would hope that the bulbs would be a lot brighter than mine since I just painted the stock bulbs. Do you have the right sockets and voltages going to them?

(Also guy who took the other pic might have used a longer exposure so as to make the colors on his cluster stand out more)
By EJ1_Black
#187494 I don't even know if the one i got were the right one because when i put them one they feel kind of lose
By J'95
#187496 So i'm not the only one the cluster look not too bright even with LED :?
By EJ1_Black
J'95 wrote:So i'm not the only one the cluster look not too bright even with LED :?

Nah i thought it was going to look like the pic i have posted but no then for the climate control i went to autozone then got some LED red light and those do look like the one from the pic I'll post picks of it later on at night
By Trang
#187554 Please do :)

Should try the Autozone bulbs in the cluster and see if those light it brighter. Did the Autozone bulbs fit better or were they still loose?

The bulbs I bought from Schucks (or some auto place) didn't fit quite right but were the number that I needed and I had to push really hard to get them into the sockets.
By EJ1_Black
#187574 no is not bulbs its this LED light its on the accessories section were all the neon light are at well what i did was i remove the climate control and then i cut off the light bulb socket were the bulbs go on and then i just connect power and ground to the new LED lights it looks pretty clean and for the clock i just put the red paper from some 3D glasses 8) you could barely see it and the same with the cluster and that's with the LED bulbs ....here are the pics

By btown2389
#192457 im gonna try to do this later on..but not sure what color i want..thinkin bout bright white or blue maybe evenb purple
By J'95
#192468 Useless to even try on the SiR cluster, tried with some many different l.e.d
and not luck :x so i put back my oem one