Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 95egcivic
#187363 does anybody know how to remove the headliner .....i want to redo it 2maro ...can sumbody let me know
By DontHateonEG8
#187376 remove the pillar trimmings all around (ie a pillar and b pillar+c pillar) which are set in through clips that you simply pop out by forcefully but carefully pulling on them.

then you take off all the OHSHIT handle bars - pretty self explanatory - a screw on each end.

sunvisors - pretty self explanitory.

then you take the dome light off - im sure u can figure it out.

then i believe there is a rear "molding peice" by the rear window - self explanatory.

now here is the shitty part - unless there is a better method but you need to break those two big holding buttons near the rear portion of the car. you can by new ones at autozone for like 3-4 bucks.

then the headliner simply drops.
By 95egcivic
#187379 thanks im going to try and wake up early 2maro and pull it out....my current headliner is all cut up...and i want a darker gray....its my daily driver/project
By ShEfA
#187415 Do you mean, that to get the headliner on a hatch off, you don't have to remove the rear plastics underneath the windows? Those that go from the rear to the front of the car? How would that work?
By 95egcivic
#187468 its a coupe
By 95egcivic
#187473 thanks im going to try it soon
By moisesdgreat
#189797 excellent write up! Anybody who can help me post some pictures on how to do it?