Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 93egfnt95
#186479 When i traded my civic sedan 89 i got my eg and it was all apart because the other owner was going to change the front end to a 95. He also cut the middle of the dash and added a 95 but it is not even touching any ideas how i can fix that in a way that is cheap and is not going back to stock?
By deschlong
#186528 Whaaaat ... there's no difference b/w a 93 and a 95 front end ... save for some cosmetic differences on the bumper.

And he cut the dash in two? Whaaaaat? Well the 95 would have had a p/s airbag, but not the 93. Sounds like a real hack job of a car ... I wonder what else is chopped up.
By 93egfnt95
#187274 No what I think is it was from a 96 even though he said he was doing the conversion to a 95 because I had to change the front end and it was the big lights and the 95 don’t look like this so it kind of does not make sense, any ways what I was talking about the dash was were the e-brake goes the 96 has cup holders and the 93 dint so he went and cut the 93 off and put 95 96 idk and put it there but it has a wider ending that conects to the dash(and its just in the buttom part) :o yeah i dont know he said i had to cut the whole plastic that covers the winshile but i dint, anyways he trade it me because he said he dint know what he was getting his self into i got it done on a weekend so it was good. :woot:
By Trang
#187300 Nice. A little confusing but still cool. Have any pics?
By 93egfnt95
#187458 I will try to upload some today in the after noon :D
By 93egfnt95
#188210 sorry you guys i took so long but there it is i also posted some pics of my hatch in my ride section let me know what you guys think!
By 95c1v1c
#188233 I see wat he did, if you don't want that, I'm sure a junkyard has those pieces. Get the center and lower consoles from any 92-95 civic. He put a ek lower console on yours, doesn't fit good.