Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Classiccarsrule85
#185944 Did they ever make other color audio consoles or was it just grey and black??....

Because the color tan interior of my sedan is kinda growing on me so im kinda interested in looking for a tan one....

if they ever made them that is...
By asianrob
#185975 they made it in all interior colours of 92-95
blue, tan, grey, black, & maroon
By Classiccarsrule85
#186032 sweet now i just gotta find one....
By asianrob
#186041 its easier to find Grey and Black

then tan

then Blue & maroon
Last edited by asianrob on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#186047 and by maroon you mean champagne lol but yea i hear ya hopefully i can hunt one down because my buddy wants to make this into a ferio and im sure they had those....and well im very partial to the tan interior now its not as bad as i thought.....
By deschlong
#186532 Actually, the interior maroon colour was "Wine" ... "Type R" .. which is kinda funny. (Not champagne.) Only available on 1992 sedans.

There is a tan SHELL (just tan outside part) of the audio console for sale on HT. Check the OEM EG Rare parts thread. That's the HARDEST part to find -- the rest of the parts are generic colour. You can pick a complete one up used or even new still.
By Classiccarsrule85
#186640 where??? ive been searching for awhile now do you have a direct link....

Thanks
By Classiccarsrule85
#186651 damn lol...well im gonna probaly end up letting my buddy figure out what he wants to do with it.....