Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By egsedanguy
#185904 Ok i found thes on the ebay. They actually look nice and perfect for my color scheme. price is just right for me cause i dont have 1000 bucks to drop on tru seats. the main reason for me buing them is yes ther the style i want but i need them cause my damn leather gsr seats are just old, the leather is hard and the driver seat is ripped beond fix. so give me some input guys.o and they come with harnesses too.
thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2x-MUG-B ... ccessories
By EJ1-danny
#185920 those are mad ugly even if they were real if you looking for that style you should look into S2K or rsx seats i love my EP3 seats so comfy and they hug you on turns :lol:
By 99cx
By JUICE
EJ1-danny wrote:those are mad ugly even if they were real if you looking for that style you should look into S2K or rsx seats i love my EP3 seats so comfy and they hug you on turns :lol:

x2

The blue ones are just as bad....
By J'95
#185943 If you're on a budget, think about integra seats much , much better ! :wink:
By egsedanguy
J'95 wrote:If you're on a budget, think about integra seats much , much better ! :wink:

i already have gsr teg seats and the falling apart..

well i know im not gonna be able to afford the best seats but hey anything will look better in my car rather than old ragedy gsr seats. plus i want to have the harnesses looking right. if worse come to it i want rsx leathers.
By EJ1-danny
#185964 just go back to stock ill sell you my EG SI seats if you pay for shipping :D
By J'95
#185973 Just saying meng ! That's why i got cloth in mines, just wash and go :thumb:
By egsedanguy
EJ1-danny wrote:just go back to stock ill sell you my EG SI seats if you pay for shipping :D

I still got stocks but I need seats to acomidate my harnesses. Thabks for the offer haha.
By DontHateonEG8
JUICE wrote:my buddy just picked up some very nice black NRG racing seats for pretty cheap...

NRG seats are shit - before you know there will a metal bracket up your back.