Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 92dxeg
#185787 i was jw my cusin is parting out and 1998 integra would the cluster fit in my 92 hatch with no mods
By forcefedEG
#185815 i think you need to trim the plastic bezel to make it fit and maybe trim the cluster, but id how the pinout would be in the wiring beings its obd 2... i belive the plugs are the same tho...
By DontHateonEG8
forcefedEG wrote:i think you need to trim the plastic bezel to make it fit and maybe trim the cluster, but id how the pinout would be in the wiring beings its obd 2... i belive the plugs are the same tho...

No plugs are different.

so overall answer is no - modifaction in both wiring and bezel are required.

wiring is about 4/10 - just teadious work especially if you got big hands.

Bezel is 9/10 - really need to know how to work with dremel and fiberglass and plasti glass. there is a write up in DIY section look it up. :thumb:
By forcefedEG
DontHateonEG8 wrote:No plugs are different.

i could have swore the plugs were the same on my teg, but my teg was obd1... idk its been along time ago... i cant say i remember 100% :?
By DontHateonEG8
forcefedEG wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:No plugs are different.

i could have swore the plugs were the same on my teg, but my teg was obd1... idk its been along time ago... i cant say i remember 100% :?

wait hold on. teggy plugs are same from 94-01, but 94-97, 98-99, 00-01 have somewhat different wiring scheme.

i thought you meant 94-01 plugs are same as 92-95 civic plugs lol my bad :thumb: