Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By RSuave
#185583 When I bought my civic the rear seats in my hatch fit nice and everything, the part that you sit on. Then I cleaned out and redid everything. Now the part you sit on has no way of being installed. There is one hook in the back that bolts. And 2 hooks in the front that should slid right into the 2 holes in the body. Except the 2 hooks and 2 holes are not even close to lining up, there is at least a 5 inch difference. The hooks are about 2 inches in on the seat. The holes on the body are about 6 or 7 inches in, nothing lines up any help or advice?
By RSuave
#185586 No not at all they point straight down I inspected everything and nothing looks broken or bent. The holes are just so far away from the hooks.
By RSuave
#185775 Hmm is there a possible way you can get me a picture from anywhere and post it on here. Maybe they are not the right seats for this car idk.
By RSuave
#185777 K nvm I just found a picture online and I must have bent them and did not notice they did not just pull out so I will rebend them and somehow see if they slide closer towards the middle.