Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Trang
#186278 Awesome! :woot: Thanks. Also edited it to add the step of actually painting :lol:
By jayEGR
#207113 how would you take out the plastic piece around the gauge assembly
i wanna do this but dnt want to break the bl plastick piece
By jayEGR
#207122 alright cool yea the dash tahts covering the guages
By Ajax1989
#209892 i used a sharpie paint pen or you can use a deco paint pen too
mine are blue!!
By Tugboat
#210001 how easilly do the needles move cause i dont wanna screw it up xD
By Trang
Tugboat wrote:how easilly do the needles move cause i dont wanna screw it up xD

They move somewhat easily, just keep a general idea of where the gas gauge is and be the usual careful with them and you should be fine. Could take a pic of where the needle is so in case you do move it, you have a photo reference.
By Golden_TypeR
#233864 Im new here... I just did this! wow they look sweet, I also put white face gauges! thanks
By HBKFanatic
#258233 That looks amazing! Can you get us more shots from far? How happy are you with the lighting color at night? Thanks!
By marc212
They move somewhat easily, just keep a general idea of where the gas gauge is and be the usual careful with them and you should be fine. Could take a pic of where the needle is so in case you do move it, you have a photo reference.

The fuel gauge will adjust when you turn the key, when you hear the fuel pump go on the needle adjusts to the correct level
By marc212
#272090 Hey all, this is how my cluster turned out!
And at night!!!
Im going to get Blue LED's, so its gonna look better,
Also what do you guys think it would look if I would paint the Black housing like a dark silver or get a carbon fibre print for it?