Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By momoyouknow
#181412 should i be trying harder to bolt them in as is cuz it's not working out :? or do i have to swap the rails? this has probably been done a million times but i can't seem to get it right :oops:
By Classiccarsrule85
#181423 depends on what the seats are out of and what civic you have....

integra seats that you can use and how you can use them....

94-953dr-should bolt right in a 2/3dr civic the 4dr has a shorter seat rail so these will need to have the rails switched unsure about the 4dr integras im thinking they would work........
I beleive the 96+ have a different style seat rail so they will need to be switched accordingly

the 90-93 wont work as far as ive read.....
By chrono404
#181514 90-93 wont have all 4 holes line up.

a friend of mine swapped in his 98 integra coupe seats right into EG hatch, So the 96-01 Should be the same as well.
By momoyouknow
#181520 so i read around and i saw a diy for a seat rail swap so i did that.. it didn't work out too well cuz the civic rails weren't wide enough i guess cuz one rail was moving freely and the other wasn't. so i put the integra rails back and wiggled it round so all the bolts lined up and tada :woot: .. thanx for all the help
By asianrob
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:depends on what the seats are out of and what civic you have....

integra seats that you can use and how you can use them....

94-953dr-should bolt right in a 2/3dr civic the 4dr has a shorter seat rail so these will need to have the rails switched unsure about the 4dr integras im thinking they would work........
I beleive the 96+ have a different style seat rail so they will need to be switched accordingly

the 90-93 wont work as far as ive read.....

what do you mean the 4dr has shorter rails?

all my 2/3 seats fit my 4dr perfectly

as do my integra seats that i got from a DC coupe fit perfectly in place in my 4door no rail swapping once so ever...