Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By lud_08
#178729 are there any front and rear seats that fit in a 95 sedan with little modification? and do any other center consoles with an arm rest fit?
By Classiccarsrule85
#178734 Yes and yes

For the front
You have with very little modification just switching over seat rails which is like a few bolts the following
-92-00 civic's
94-00 integras

after that your looking at some tab modifications and some welding for other things.....

For the rear is about the same just the hatches will not work....
and for the integra you cannot use the bottom from the 94-00 3dr coupe you much use the 4dr setup or there will be a rather noticeable space in between....

Other consoles with a bit of modification will work may not look as clean as a oem c/c with aarmrest for a civic 92-95 but the 94-00 integras ive seen that done i have a 96-00 ek c/c modded into my car....and after that it depends on the resources time and effort you wish to put into your car......
By lud_08
#178738 thanks, this helped a lot.
By Classiccarsrule85
#178747 no problem im glad my knowledge can help someone out :thumb:
By Coplies
#178962 the rear seat out of the 5th gen accord fits with very little modification
By lud_08
#179056 what type of modifications are you talking to get them to fit good.
By Coplies
#179112 1. remove old seat (upper half and side pieces, the bottom can be left)
2. bend the tabs on the bottom of the accord side pieces so that they can be bolted in (the upper tabs will slide into place w/o modification)
3. compare the hinges for the upper half and study how they are different
4. drill out the rivet that holds the accord hing together
5. use the bolt for the EG hinge to connect hinges together (half from the civic goes to the car body, half from the accord seat gets bolted to the back of the seat)

There a leather, and a variety of fabric patterns/colors. most have an armrest, some have a cupholder 8)
By lud_08
#179189 thats pretty simple, im gonna look around and see what i can find. thanks for the help
By lud_08
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:i have a 96-00 ek c/c modded into my car....and after that it depends on the resources time and effort you wish to put into your car......

can you show a pic of your ek centerconsole in your car? i wanna see how it lines up with the rest of the interior.