Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By dro21
#178636 Just came back from the pick n pull and found a dash clock :D .my question is there a "how to install" already posted somewhere or can some tell me how to install it?
By MG6
#178641 shouldn't this be a plug and play. Your car should have the harness. I haven't done it yet, but i remember reading something like that.
By dro21
MG6 wrote:shouldn't this be a plug and play. Your car should have the harness. I haven't done it yet, but i remember reading something like that.

i thought so too but when i took it off the dash of junked civic it had 3 skrews which theres no way to skrew it from the front of the dash only the back.
By chrono404
#178646 Take the bezel that goes around the speedo and dash vents out, un screw the block off plate, screw clock in its place, plug clock into wiring haeness tucked by vents, put dash/vent bezel back into place.

:thumb:
By dro21
chrono404 wrote:Take the bezel that goes around the speedo and dash vents out, un screw the block off plate, screw clock in its place, plug clock into wiring haeness tucked by vents, put dash/vent bezel back into place.

the bezel is the part that has the 2 skrews by the upper part cluster?
By chrono404
dro21 wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Take the bezel that goes around the speedo and dash vents out, un screw the block off plate, screw clock in its place, plug clock into wiring haeness tucked by vents, put dash/vent bezel back into place.

One under the 4way hazard switch as well but yes thats the bezel.
By dro21
chrono404 wrote:
dro21 wrote:

One under the 4way hazard switch as well but yes thats the bezel.

im such a noob.. 1 more question is there clips around the bezel or just those skrews
By chrono404
#178656 3 screws, its in there tight, it pulls straight out. Every time I have taken mine out I never saw any clips in there.
By dro21
chrono404 wrote:3 screws, its in there tight, it pulls straight out. Every time I have taken mine out I never saw any clips in there.

:) thx for the answers
edit: ima have to look closer never seen the skrew under the hazzard switch.but its too dark now to look for it
By Classiccarsrule85
#178732 theres what i would say are spring loaded clips if you will....nothing you can really depress just go carefully you may pop an old clip off but it will still look fine just as long as you dont break or crack the plastic....(2 possible weak points....the center vents, and the d.side vent thats where the clips are and there are two clips under the slab that runs on the bottom of the cluster... and yea pop the hazard switch out and its in the upper left corner i beleive unless its rhd which then its the upper right? but its there unless someone forgot about it and broked it already.....