Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By {ikon}EM1
#178594 me and my boy milk want to swap out clusters for as u guessed s2k clusters..... basic things that we need to know b4 starting are

1.what tools do we need????

2.do we need a wire diagram to do it????

3.do we need the plastic oem part of our clusters to retro fit it????

4.has anyone on this fourm done it before????

pics will be much appriciated :thumb:
By asianrob
#178597 its been done
you'll deff need a diagram
you'll need to convert to RSX/S2K style speed sensor (although i seen it done with our speed sensor)
you'll need to make a plate or something to hold your cluster
you'll need various tools
why is your buddy named milk?
By Method
#178598 let me know when you get one set up, i would like to put an s2k cluster in my car.
By Baby Carlos
asianrob wrote:why is your buddy named milk?

Hahaha :lol:
seriously though, I dunno why I'm called scotch...yeah i do
By asianrob
#178603 http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1570344
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t= ... ster+swap+
some articles
By {ikon}EM1
asianrob wrote:its been done
you'll deff need a diagram
you'll need to convert to RSX/S2K style speed sensor (although i seen it done with our speed sensor)
you'll need to make a plate or something to hold your cluster
you'll need various tools
why is your buddy named milk?

god damn!!!! did not knoww it was that much work.... but thanks for the heads up :thumb:
do u know what kind of tools exactally???
and do u know if the speed sensor will work for a d/b series moter???
and idk y they call him milk :? thats a good question
By ikon
#178616 im named after a hobo called buttermilk jones.......... milk for short. :hehe:
By asianrob
ikon wrote:im named after a hobo called buttermilk jones.......... milk for short. :hehe:

ah haha ok

as far as tools i dunno maybe a crimper or solder ?

as far as speed sensor goes there is a converter i dont know what it is i read about it and dont know much other than you could get that and keep the civic/teg speed sensor which would be nice. oh and AP1 cluster looks better than AP2 cluster
By Baby Carlos
#178624 mah best friend anddd as far s2k part install, you'll need a 10mm
By {ikon}EM1
asianrob wrote:
ikon wrote:im named after a hobo called buttermilk jones.......... milk for short. :hehe:

ah haha ok

as far as tools i dunno maybe a crimper or solder ?

as far as speed sensor goes there is a converter i dont know what it is i read about it and dont know much other than you could get that and keep the civic/teg speed sensor which would be nice. oh and AP1 cluster looks better than AP2 cluster

im going with ap1 cluster idk what ap hes going with........
By ikon
#178780 s2k use a digital frequency so all we need is a converter. some guy in europe cracked the code and is selling them but they r on backorder like crazy so its a long wait. might jus not have speed for a while. i should do a diy on this........... :hehe:
By {ikon}EM1
ikon wrote:s2k use a digital frequency so all we need is a converter. some guy in europe cracked the code and is selling them but they r on backorder like crazy so its a long wait. might jus not have speed for a while. i should do a diy on this........... :hehe:

im down to do a diy on it.....
By asianrob
#178797 doo itt!! id like to do this also or save up for a STACK cluster lol
By 93hatcheg
#178801 i was reading up on how to do this and alot of people on honda-tech said the s2k clusters arent good for high perfromance builds cause the tahcometers are slow?
By DontHateonEG8
93hatcheg wrote:i was reading up on how to do this and alot of people on honda-tech said the s2k clusters arent good for high perfromance builds cause the tahcometers are slow?

HIGH PERFORMANCE? ummm thats ok, we all are good on it lol! :lol: