Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By asianrob
#178552 does everything pretty much interchange? i got a spare EX cluster i just bought and was wanting to throw the RPM gauge to replace my existing one so i can have a higher redline on my cluster. keep in mind i do have the EDM cluster that reads to 145MPH but redlines at 6200 instead of 7200.

thanks for your time.
By Classiccarsrule85
#178556 as long as its a tach cluster it should interchange i did this with a lx cluster and a ex cluster before....
By asianrob
#178564 sweet! is it very hard? like are the connectors and what not really small and easy to break? LOL
By Classiccarsrule85
#178565 ohh.... ummm what i did was just unscrew the tach and rescrew the new one in......(much like you would do with the speedo, gas guage or temp guage.....take the cluster front face off and then unscrew the 3 screws on the back and then rescrew in....
By asianrob
#178571 @CCR85-sweet i think i might just go ahead and swap them out

thanks for the DIY butta that cluster looks amazing!
By asianrob
#178578 sweet i though it would involve more than just those 3 screws LOL

before
after
By Beatdowncivic
#181460 that cluster is nice what did it come out of so i can hunt one down
By JUICE
#181477 hook it up with the old one! i think that would be sweet, and actually help me a little bit with not trying to rev-out my LS too high once its boosted.. i know i never run it out past 67 or 6800 anyway...

let me know, i gots paypal 8)
Last edited by JUICE on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By asianrob
Beatdowncivic wrote:that cluster is nice what did it come out of so i can hunt one down

its a UK spec LSi speedo with USDM ex/si rev counter.