Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By OleFolk
chrono404 wrote:I'm pumped to see how this turns out.

I think this one flows the best:

Yeah I second that
Its more organized and probably a pleasure to look at

Also you can get pretty crazy with lighting if you wanted to
I wanna see this when its done
By chorean
#221533 bad
ass
By tonyjdm
#222413 nice idea
By Apexracing
#222429 ccr85 like that foam cutout, may i recommend going with a black foam, or even trying carbon fiber, that would be bad ass.
By Classiccarsrule85
#222437 the foam cutout is just a template to give me some ideas also i guess ill do a quick update i have put the project on hold till i compile some guages and get the ones that i wish to use in the mix just bought a digital temp guage to replace the oe guage so gotta wait for that and looking at combo guages to get the most bang for the buck also a tach speedo guage or still researching a digital speedo.....so until then this projects on hold which is fine with me as its winter time....
By Apexracing
#222450 project can be on hold but its nice to brainstorm, anyways you can get stamped carbon fiber sheets through most major hobby stores.
By RyVcZ
#224458 OMFG you customized your own cluster. this one i have to see! can't wait for this to be finished! :woot:
By Uknterror
#319384 Reviving dead thread because super interested in which was chosen and final outcome
By Apexracing
Uknterror wrote:Reviving dead thread because super interested in which was chosen and final outcome

Haha building volvos that was the outcome lol :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#319535 yea many things happened including a flood and such and i had to get out of hondas for the time being not all out but me owning any(crv i gave to my mom) and now im back into volvos specifically the rwd 2dr sort lol.....everything will work as if you are putting a integra cluster into your car but you just have separate gauges wired up instead of a circuit board....
By Uknterror
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:yea many things happened including a flood and such and i had to get out of hondas for the time being not all out but me owning any(crv i gave to my mom) and now im back into volvos specifically the rwd 2dr sort lol.....everything will work as if you are putting a integra cluster into your car but you just have separate gauges wired up instead of a circuit board....

Damn, that sucks! I was just really interested in your project, no intention on attempting it myself haha. As for volvos I'm partial to the 960, I like turbo bricks ;)