Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By robster
#176220 In the progress of interior pimping i modified my sunvisors and made a DIY!
enjoy :D

1. Comparison of sunvisors
Top= civic
Butom= VW GOLF 4 with mirror

2. Strip the VW visor (cut the side open)

3. disassemble the civic visor

4. Now you have to lay the wireframe on the VW visor core to see where you have to shorten the core

5. Open the core on top to get the VW hanger out

6. Cut a 4-5mm deep V in the core edge to hide the wireframe in there

7. Cut a filler out of a cardboard and put it in the open place

8. Mark on the Civic foam the pieces that you need for filling the empty spaces at the visor. Cut them out and tape them to the wireframe.

9. Lay the visor on a piece of felt to get a nice flat finish at the backside of the visor an glue it to the back.

10. Lay the civic cover on the new material and draw the outlines.

11. Ad 5-10mm extra material to the outline, cut it out, tack it with some needels and sew it together.

12. After sewing the cloth together turn the cloth from the leftside to the rightside. Put the new core in the liner and make shure you have a tight fit.

put a little bit of glue to the side where the cut-out of the mirror insert is.

13. Take needle and a strong thread to close the top of the visor by hand.

14. Now cut-out the cloth for the mirror insert (a little bit smaller than the insert) and glue the mirror in. (I used a hotglue)

and here is the final product!
By Chance
#176221 :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#176227 nice job looks like a ton of work nothing id do but nice job anyhow looks nice +1 for that job
By marquisdee1018
#176268 That's some real nice work there. If I still had sun visors, I would try to do it.
By MG6
#176294 Nice! and clean threading. :thumb:
By robster
ilmcrx wrote:diy on the black headliner??? :thumb: that shit is tight yo :shock: :woot: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks to all!

black headliner is a piece of cake!
1. Headliner out of the car
2. spray some glue on it let it breath it for a minute
3. put the cloth on it and smooth it flat
By MG6
#176814 on the headliner, did you take out the old lining? It seems like you overlay it?
By deschlong
#177072 My opinion on the look of the recovering notwithstanding, why not just use OEM Honda visors that already have the mirror? The EDM ones had D/S and P/S mirrors. Granted it does not flip out, but this seems hardly the kind of feature one would go to such lengths to add to your ride. To each their own, I suppose.