Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Classiccarsrule85
#167951 ok so this is kinda difficult in explaining but here i go....

there will be 3 screws that hold it in. easiest way toget tothem is to take out your radio and the lower part of the console....there is a few cutouts in the metal and it should align your screwdriver up pretty much perfect
two on either side and on in the middle then there is the cable for the heater control and the plug for the electronics....
By chrono404
#168021 To replace my bezel, I took the whole dash out. Bolts are on both sides behind plastic covers, open your doors and it will be obvious where,

The Vent that blows on the Wind shield has a bolt hidden under it. Then you need to take the bolts out where the optional center console would bolt to. Where the stock usdm dash has the ash trey, unscew the plastic and two bolts on the bottom.

Once the bolts are loose you should be able to move the whole dash, you will have a few harnesses to unhook, as well as the heat/cool temp cable. The Steering wheel will have to be unbolted as it mounts to the dash.

Once you take out the dash, flip it around and use a long phillips screw driver to take out the screws, Below are pics of where they are located.

Bolts to take dash out:

Screws holding Radio/Climate Control Bezel.

Good luck. :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#168028 ohhh lmao i thought he meant trying to get the climate control out but yea you have to do exactly what chrono did theres no way to take out that bezel when its in the car....
By chrono404
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:ohhh lmao i thought he meant trying to get the climate control out but yea you have to do exactly what chrono did theres no way to take out that bezel when its in the car....

I was wondering what you where talking about. :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
#168058 yea unless you have a majic screwdriver or something there really isnt any way to correctly get to all the screws some are easy the harder ones youd have to have telapathic abilities in order to take them out ....

your best bet ispip the dash out its easy and trust me fun since there sint much work involved ...
By BLaCkSiLo
#187448 ok, so i know taking out the dash can't be that easy... what about the cluster and all the plugs for the mirrors/sunroof, etc....

and how do you get that top bolt out where the windshield is in the way?
By 95c1v1c
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:ok so this is kinda difficult in explaining but here i go....

there will be 3 screws that hold it in. easiest way toget tothem is to take out your radio and the lower part of the console....there is a few cutouts in the metal and it should align your screwdriver up pretty much perfect
two on either side and on in the middle then there is the cable for the heater control and the plug for the electronics....

If all u want is the climat control module out, just do what this guy says to do. You don't hav to destroy your dash to get that piece off. Once u get it out, there are some other little screws and a very small screw to take off to get the bezel piece off.