Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By CivicEGSF
#167291 What is on the dash is it plastic? Where can I get the color? I was thinking of just using the cans but I think it would be better to use the spray gun. What do you think is better? Sorry new to the EG game. Please give me websites, stores and many more. Thanks.
By pinky
#167292 Just my opinion, but no way in hell I'd ever spray paint my dash. Spray paint chips over time and not worth it. There might be other paint that would be ok, but if your dash is in good condition, why mess with a good one? lol.

What is your reasoning in your decision?
By CivicEGSF
#167296 They navy blue. I want them like black.
By JUICE
#167300 would be waaay better looking just to buy a black dash. they're pretty common to find on CL. that should be a easy find in cali :thumb:
By pinky
CivicEGSF wrote:They navy blue. I want them like black.

I don't blame you for wanting them black. Black cars and black interior are my favorite on any kinda car. I still wouldn't spray paint them though. It might not be a cheap fix, but the best thing to do, I would think would be to just look around for a cheap black dash someone is selling or getting rid of.
By DREW-EG93
#167323 i have my dash black i love it so i ended up painting my interior black but with strictly can spray just sand it and get a good primer.. i painted my glove box black because the paint was all scratched up from previous owner but ill post pics up to help get an idea
By CivicEGSF
#167439 Hit me up. When you upload the pictures.
By egsedanguy
#167603 i painted mine and it looks good still. over a year an no touchup or chiping. s.e.m. paint. comes in a can. order online. it comes out with a factor style finesh. 10$ a can. you need atleast 3-5 cans. 800ml a can. i would recommend this stuff to anyone. :thumb: or get vinal dye..
By DREW-EG93
#167796 sorry taking so long for pictures my car is at the shop getting body work done and im without car til tuesday maybe Wednesday but havent forgotten

again sorry for the wait but im sure you can spray your dash without chipping if you do it right.
By CivicEGSF
#167880 Its all good. Just hit me up. If you upload them bro.
By DREW-EG93
#170826 like i promised..

with rattle can and primer

:thumb: hope it helps
By pinky
#170883 Is that a shifter, or one of those things to make sure your child can't open the door? lol.
By DREW-EG93
#170924 no its my baby beater :twisted:

no its been there since i got it.. i have a new short throw shifter but im looking for a cool shit knob and boot for it
By openshot
#171354 i painted my dash and all my int parts in the rx7 even the seats from tan to black there is some good paint it cost alot because it dyes the dash and everything else it cost $80 for a small can. but you put it in a spray gun. the only thing i had to change was was the carpit

tan but no seats because i had some better ones

black
By DREW-EG93
#171556 ya dont spray upholstery :thumbdown: