Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By DREW-EG93
#167992 nice let me know how you like the arm rest? im thinking it might get in the way
By ShEfA
#168130 I have an armrest and it doesn't get in the way. It is a bir more difficult to pull the e-brake when "needed" :P but it is very comfortable with it, because you can rest your hand when driving outside the city.
By TrailerTrash
ShEfA wrote:I have an armrest and it doesn't get in the way. It is a bir more difficult to pull the e-brake when "needed" :P but it is very comfortable with it, because you can rest your hand when driving outside the city.

what he said. plus i like the little storage cubby too i don't know if i could go without it.
By DREW-EG93
#168254 thats cool ya that makes sense seeing that I shove everything in the glove box haha

ill look around for one hopefully I can get it in black or im gonna have to paint it :x
By FREDDY1
#169014 love my arm rest :D im getting the arm rest part done in black leather
my friends have egs with out them
and i cant find a place to lay my damm arm!
By FREDDY1
#171342 UPDATE just picked up a jdm rear interior pics comming soon!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot:
for super super cheap!!! :hehe:
By Beatdowncivic
#181335 i got a guy coming tomorrow to pick up a set of stock tails and almost the exact same corners for 25 for both lol