Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By JDMHonduceStar23
#160016 Ok So i got this weird idea to put a prelude dash from a 94 si into my hatch! I have NEVER heard of anyone doing this and I was wondering if anyone on here has?! I know it would take alot of fabrication but its something that would be unique! Let me know what ya think and how it could possibably be done! :woot: Its just an idea right now if I get some inside on it it will happen!
Thanks
Christina
By Dippin_EG
#160057 I agree with teal, if you did do the swap, itd be hot, but.... that'd probably be tons of fabbing and by the end of it, it would be pretty much all custom.
By JDMHonduceStar23
#160462 I was also thinking about keepin the hatch dash in and just customizing a prelude cluster to fit in my dash! I would have to relocate alot of the vents and things but it would be HOT
By Method
#161858 isn't the prelude dash much longer then the civic dash?
By egsedanguy
Method wrote:isn't the prelude dash much longer then the civic dash?

yes it is. plus it wont look right in ther. do it if ya want. not sayen dont. personaly, i would rather put in the integra dash.
By JDMHonduceStar23
#162774 I want to do something that will not be like everyone else i have seen the integra dash and all the swaps that have been done and well i am kinda the odd ball i like things DIFFERENT!
By sparkyej1423
#180840 The dash swap would be different. But even after u went through the trouble of getting it to fit you would still have to get the dash and door panels to line up.
By Beatdowncivic
#181459 i think it would be hot lot of work but hot