Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By DontHateonEG8
#132443 This is a DIY in progress!

Hey dudes and dudettes,

I got some glowshift gauges (...are you done laughing?) and i got the ones that "black out" when they are off. when i looked closer i noticed that the glass was tinted a bit. thus i had an idea:

I'm going to tint my guage cluster cover and try to match with the gauges i got.

so im going to use a VHT nite shades tint and some bright LEDs

HEre's where I need your guys' help. I went onto [url]superbrightleds.com[/url] and called them up too. the guy said that higher the luminous intensity the brighter they would be! so my question is which ones should I get so they could fit my sockets and be bright enough to see through tint, yet have a large enough viewing angle so i wont have light spots and instead have nice light flow.

thanks again, and i will post pics right away as soon as i start this project!! thanks!
By Ajax1989
#132449 ohh i cant wait too see this!!
i have never seen tinted cluster!!
:thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
#132475 yeah, i want to pop that civic cherry before anyone can - but someone probably done that somewhere in the world - if they have someone should post it on here!
By Ajax1989
#132495 haha i jsut did a DYI but idk if i should post it
i made my stock headlights black housing headlights!
i got pics on my thread

but do it up man
this would be a cool DYI
i have never seen it too
but
i might copy your idea if
it looks good!! 8)
By eg_turbo_hatch
#132542 sorry no answer on the bulbs

but i say do it ive never seen it and im looking forward to seeing how it turns out
By Punksz6
#132573 Thats kool never seen or heard of that!! U should do it!! :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
#132585 sweet! i got some support!

well today i went to a local checkers autoparts and autozona and neither of them have spray tint. a guy in checkers told me that they dont sell them anymore because some people got "2Fast and 2Furious" and just blacked out their tailights until nothing could've been seen. they got in a serious car accident.

people like that (also known as ricers) are the reason government spending millions of dollars to ban most products and mods instead of spending that money on healthcar or other needed branches of our society.

sorry for that, and ill be buying spray tint online instead of the store since there are retards in this world that fuck shit up.

stay posted!
By Punksz6
#132590 DAM people never learn!! Try Summit Racing thats where I got my spray for tinting my taillights and corners....Its called Night Shades by VHT...Yeah I seen that my local autoparts still has it but its a lil spray can than when I got mine from Summit a few years ago!!
By 92egdxhatch
DontHateonEG8 wrote:sweet! i got some support!

well today i went to a local checkers autoparts and autozona and neither of them have spray tint. a guy in checkers told me that they dont sell them anymore because some people got "2Fast and 2Furious" and just blacked out their tailights until nothing could've been seen. they got in a serious car accident.

people like that (also known as ricers) are the reason government spending millions of dollars to ban most products and mods instead of spending that money on healthcar or other needed branches of our society.

sorry for that, and ill be buying spray tint online instead of the store since there are retards in this world that fuck shit up.

stay posted!

fuckin ricers
By matt is (eg6)
#132605 they sell nite shades at autozone here in oklahoma
By DontHateonEG8
ilmcrx wrote:for some reason this sounds as smart as painting your windows black so they seem tinted :lol:

wtf? i dont see ur point?
By DontHateonEG8
#132644 well, read my first post! yeah... that's okay, we understand! :lol:
By krytikal
#133191 i personally wouldnt use the spray you could get a run in the paint then your fuked why dont you try the DIY TINT just get some from your local suppiler
but the concept i thing would look killer i think i might do that to mine
mauahahahahaha look pretty killer with my custom dash bezel with my defi guages

BEN GO AWAY LOL Go back to kelowna buahahaha
www.vicivics.com