Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By DontHateonEG8
egsedanguy wrote:haha. for sure. as long as your still doing it. I want to do it if it looks good. then get those gages that are blacked out till power on. :thumb:

ahead of you on that one!!!
By FREDDY1
#170269 something like a sti...if pulled off right it would look sickk!!!
By CerealKiller93
#170434 Although i have yet to really find a style that i like, have you thought about the EL glow gauge faces they sell on ebay? They are really cheap, and i would imagine that they would be bright enough to shine through the tint.

Another option might be to have some L.E.D. "spotlights' hidden in there. You turn the lights on and they shine light onto the surface. Would probably look pretty tacky, but if you did it right, and hid the bulbs really good you could probably pull it off.

I really think your best bet though would be to go with the EL gauges.

some examples of what i'm talking about:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93-94 ... 27ae1f02ea

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-199 ... 43991bedea

thats my $0.02.
By CerealKiller93
#170440 also i just had another thought, what are you going to do about daylight? Seems like it may be a little hard to see during the day.
By DontHateonEG8
#170493 yeah i also though about glow gauges, but its my last resort.

Daylight question:
i was thinking about an acc power wire to the seperated light bulbs, thus with a key on - the light will turn on automatically just like in many new cars.
By pinky
DontHateonEG8 wrote:yeah i also though about glow gauges, but its my last resort.

Daylight question:
i was thinking about an acc power wire to the seperated light bulbs, thus with a key on - the light will turn on automatically just like in many new cars.

You got more time on your hands than I do. Lol. You have great ideas, but even if you make a diy about it, I'm to damn lazy to do that.
By DontHateonEG8
pinky wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:yeah i also though about glow gauges, but its my last resort.

Daylight question:

You got more time on your hands than I do. Lol. You have great ideas, but even if you make a diy about it, I'm to damn lazy to do that.

ah well, at least it will be Civic-EG's exclusive! lolz
By CerealKiller93
#171115 well, keep us posted. If you make it work i might try it on my E30. Which would make it not eg exclusive :woot:
By DontHateonEG8
CerealKiller93 wrote:well, keep us posted. If you make it work i might try it on my E30. Which would make it not eg exclusive :woot:

better fucking reference when sharing it with your BMW buddies - sometimes things come from Honda world and not the other way around!!!!!! :wink:
By FREDDY1
#193399 bump! :whistle: