We don't know what Honda Rust is
By fresh eh2*
#10355 so yea im gonna go to california to visit my sister, she lives in no cal in the santa cruz area but ill be driving down to so cal. just wanna know whats out there? whats there to do any places that i should go visit? my g.f wants to go to laguna beach so ill prolly end up going there and prolly mexico too. so whats good ova there in so cal?
Last edited by fresh eh2* on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChicagoMike
#12619 Hey have a good trip! You'll be about 4 hours away from me if you end up in So. Cal. Its beautiful down there.
By fresh eh2*
#12621 yea im deffinitly going down to SoCal i cant wait. im looking around the web to see if theres any meets going on down while im down there so i can go take some pics. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#12626 o man ure gonna be in santa cruz its only about 1 hr and 30 min away from me :lol:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12655 o man your lucky i wana go to cali pretty bad have a good trip
By chnzgoofball
fresh eh2* wrote:Lol I'm landing in San Francisco but I gotta drive down to watsonville where my sis lives.

o shit sf!! hahaha ure landing 10 minz away from where i live lol
By fresh eh2*
#12673 Hahahaha, that's some crazy shyt, I'm currently in chicago my flight was supposed to leave at 825 but now its delayed till 920 :thumbdown: so ill be landing pretty late 2nite which sux cuz I have another hr and a half drive home.
By chnzgoofball
#12699 damn that sucks!! hope u get here safely and have fun this weekend :woot:
By Hereg6
#12755 make sure you don't stop in the antelope valley just drive throught on your way to laguna beach :lol: it sucks here
By Ej2-B16a
#27608 yeah man.. palmdale youl get your car jacked too. :thumbdown: ... everyone races out there.. be careful if you go buy there :P
By BAXTER_EJ1
#27618 This thread was 4 months old, I doubt he needs anymore advice :?
By fresh eh2*
MKennedy86 wrote:This thread was 4 months old, I doubt he needs anymore advice :?

Ahahah yeah this thread is old but I got madd love for cali its deff one of my fav states in the U.S.......I plan to go there again but I'm not sure when.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#27622 Just seems pointless to revive dead threads lol :?

My mom is there now, coming back tonight. Went to SF, LA, drove all up the coast, and of course had to check out a Raiders game :hehe: