We don't know what Honda Rust is
By speedyicks
#113257 Official NCE Side Show

NorCal Evo would like to invite non-Evo owners to join us at the NCE bbQ & meet on May 9th at Stevens Creek Mitsubishi! This meet is open to ALL MAKES AND MODELS! Everybody is welcome.

Hope to see you there!

For more information about the NCE Meet:
NORCALEVO.NET MEET MAY 9TH 2009 AT STEVENS CREEK MITSUBISHI - NorCalEvo.net
Last edited by speedyicks on Mon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By marvinp8700
#113258 freepost on da spam
By speedyicks
#113505 I hope to see some Honda representation on May 9th! I'm a Honda girl, forced to race Subarus. Lol, jk. But yes, some Hondas would be very nice.

Come have models take pictures with your car for free! Free food, hot models, nice cars, hot tracks, raffle prizes.......does it get any better?
By egsedanguy
#113541 a if i got the bread to get my ass down there im fucking going. i know it will be sick. just wish more egcivic ppl were more local or know if they might go. but if not ill just get my crew to go and we will roll out 10 cars deep.
By speedyicks
#113865 Rolling in 10 cars deep sounds really sick! I'd sure like to see that. The Evo people will be like WTF?? Haha, crash the Evo meet!!!! :woot:
By egsedanguy
#113925 ok well i just talked to my girl and as long as i can get all my boys to roll i should be there. so since i most likly will be there is there any freebees? shirts or hats? just askin
By speedyicks
#113928 There are free shirts for the first 30 people that come, after wards I think it's 10$ each. We're also raffling off some items which include: detailing products, exhaust, brake pads, free oil changes, a clutch kit, jackets, and a few other things...

Sorry I don't have specific details about what kind of exhaust, clutch, etc.

Theres free food! And models to take pictures with your car, or you and your gf, or your gf & your car :]

Ah, Subies and Hondas... sounds nice :woot:
By egsedanguy
#113945 ok cool. but im hungry for the clutch. i needs one. and ya would love to get some shots of models with are cars. :thumb: so as it goes i think i will be there. my girl wants to start her car in some shows so what are all the details of that? i would put mine in but it is in black primer so i will have to waite. but hers is ready and would be a good one to put in. 95 integra 4 door. but its got custome paint and wheels and some more goodies. let me know.
By egsedanguy
#113961 ok i sent in a application to the address you posted. but not sure if the pics worked. if not i can re send them or something. let me know cause im going 4 sure.
By speedyicks
#114079 Hmm, I did not get your email yet. It's jesm4m@gmail.com

Awesome! A girl that's into cars! At least I won't feel so alone at this meet :P And my first car was a 2 dr 94 Integra GSR, man I miss that thing. Definitely looking forward to meeting you guys!
By egsedanguy
#114132 well um shoot. ill have to send another or have you got it now? i suck with e-mail. and she is uber stocked to get her ride in the show, just hope she gets a spot. Is ther an easyer way to get the info to you?
By speedyicks
#114205 I emailed you back at the yahoo address
By speedyicks
#114858 This Saturday! Bring your rides and we'll provide the food, drinks, models, DJ, and raffle prizes!