We don't know what Honda Rust is
By whiteEG
#306327 Hey guys, we have been having some nice turnouts on Thursdays at 10116 Indiana Ave, Riverside 92503. The meets are regulated so no burn outs, loud music, etc or you will be thrown out. The meets are sponsored by X-hale Hookah Lounge and Evolution Motorsports, so come out, chill with us and smoke some good hookah. See you guys there!!
By whiteEG
#306558 Thursday is just around the corner. Make sure to have your whips clean and come out and have a good time.
By whiteEG
#306667 Just a few days away. Anyone from Civic-Eg coming out?
By whiteEG
#306791 Tomorrow is the big night, hope to see some of you guys there! Should be a pretty good turnout.
By whiteEG
#306819 Tonight is the night. Car meet and hookah. 10116 Indiana Ave, Riverside, 92503. See you guys there3
By whiteEG
#307290 Hey guys we will be hosting the second meet at X-hale Hookah Lounge this Thursday. The first meet had a decent turnout, now let's see if we can get more cars/people to come out. The spot is real chill and we will not be bothered by anyone. But, remember there is security on the premises and you will be asked to leave if you are acting childish. 10116 Indiana Ave. Riverside, CA 92503.
By whiteEG
#307427 The meet is still set for Thursday, people don't start showing up till about 9-10pm. Expecting a bigger turn out this week than last. Hope to see you guys there.
By whiteEG
#307638 Car Meet tonight, all car types are welcome. The meet will take place at 9PM in front of X-hale Hookah Lounge. 10116 Indiana Ave. Riverside, CA 92503.
By whiteEG
#307644 Sure thing! Now only if I can remember my camera lol
By 95CivEg
#325306 this meet still goin on??? or its prob "too cold" :whatever: hahaa (im from North Dakota i kno what real cold is)