We don't know what Honda Rust is
By Ej2-B16a
#30508 anyways, i have a video of me almost going off a cliff lmao, it too dark tho you can't see anything..

im going to start posting videos on here... of me and other local people when were runnin the canyons around here
By hondajunkee
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
hondajunkee wrote:you know i dont mind being calle rice boy, just cuz my d15 vtec kicks in at 2k rpm with the wideband O2, and all my parts are OEM unlike them amber corners, but you know im a rice boy, oh well, but i do love chicken fried rice

oh you really think your doing something by making your VTEC kick at 2k RPMS' wow you truly are a ricer now..

HONDA tuned VTEC to kick at the perfect time.. you shouldnt of touched that you NOOB :thumb: good job, ur really not ricer now cuz u have a flashy lil VTEC controller....

oh thats great, your calling me a noob when you dont know a damn thing about the d15z1 or vtec-e, vtec-e is designed for great gass mileage and very quick off the line. it came from honda with a vtec cross over point of 2k rpm, noob
By ohDirka
hondajunkee wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
hondajunkee wrote:you know i dont mind being calle rice boy, just cuz my d15 vtec kicks in at 2k rpm with the wideband O2, and all my parts are OEM unlike them amber corners, but you know im a rice boy, oh well, but i do love chicken fried rice

oh you really think your doing something by making your VTEC kick at 2k RPMS' wow you truly are a ricer now..

HONDA tuned VTEC to kick at the perfect time.. you shouldnt of touched that you NOOB :thumb: good job, ur really not ricer now cuz u have a flashy lil VTEC controller....

oh thats great, your calling me a noob when you dont know a damn thing about the d15z1 or vtec-e, vtec-e is designed for great gass mileage and very quick off the line. it came from honda with a vtec cross over point of 2k rpm, noob

b16ninetyfive...you just got served or as Cartman would say "You just got f-ed in the A"
By ChicagoMike
hondajunkee wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:

Actually its a 2500rpm crossover. :wink:

D15Z1
VTEC-E
Found in:
1992-1995 Honda Civic VX
1992-1995 Honda Civic VEi (European Market)
Displacement : 1493 cm³
Bore and Stroke : 75 mm X 84.5 mm
Rod Length : 137 mm
Compression : 9.3:1
Power : 95 hp (71 kW) @ 5600 rpm & 97 ft·lbf @ 4800 rpm
VTEC Switchover : 2500 rpm
Valvetrain : SOHC VTEC-E (4 valves per cylinder)
Fuel Control : OBD-1 MPFI
By Ej2-B16a
#30538 yea your right im pretty clue less about d15's cuz their pointless......

ANYWAYS.. back to the canyon ride subject.. if ur gonna flame doit somewhere else not here.. i dont want this locked u noob :thumbdown:
By Ej2-B16a
#33778 i want to set up a big run.. where we actually get people from the site to come, anyone in SO CAL down? :?
By oscar m
#35654 i'm down....
By Ej2-B16a
#35731 I never see you around man