We don't know what Honda Rust is
By Ej2-B16a
#30022 lol whats wrong scared police might show up and pop our hoods :lol:
By Hereg6
#30023 no actually i'm not scared of cops
I don't do stupid shit like that in parking lots come on now
By Ej2-B16a
#30024 lol im just messin.. well im glad to see that theres another honda lover around here.. :thumb: :thumb: i was getting worried..

but definetly.. lets go for lil canyon run.. when ever.. you call it.. day time, w/e bring people if u want i dont care.. i just wanna check out that ITR!
By oscar m
#30259 when are u doing another canyon run?
By chnzgoofball
Hereg6 wrote:no actually i'm not scared of cops
I don't do stupid shit like that in parking lots come on now

we're getting older... i remember the highschool days when i did random burnouts :cry:
By Ej2-B16a
oscar m wrote:when are u doing another canyon run?

duno man. when ever i find someone to run with...... you down?
By oscar m
#30288 yo that canyon rd is trippin bro......give me time to practice in that road......alot of curvy roads hahaha
By Ej2-B16a
#30290 yo man im going for a run 2nite...... your more then welcome to come, bring ur car if u want. if your not comfortable driving curvey roads u can come in mine :thumb: ill teach u
By BAXTER_EJ1
#30299 :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Too many yo yos in here for me.
By hondajunkee
#30300 oh shit son that whip is mad tight yo, that bucket is as low as my jeans son, look at that mad jdm shit. yo that ride got the vtech boi?!!!
By Ej2-B16a
hondajunkee wrote:oh shit son that whip is mad tight yo, that bucket is as low as my jeans son, look at that mad jdm shit. yo that ride got the vtech boi?!!!

really hope your not talking to me d15 rice boy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By oscar m
#30304 i'm in canyon runs...it was my first...yeah sure one day i'll get in ur ride to get tips on driving....
By Hereg6
hondajunkee wrote:oh shit son that whip is mad tight yo, that bucket is as low as my jeans son, look at that mad jdm shit. yo that ride got the vtech boi?!!!

OMG LOL your to much :lol: :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#30326 :x :x :x :x
By Bouli
#30343 Just finished reading this topic, and now i've got a smile on my face :lol: