We don't know what Honda Rust is
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#263558 get a meet goin on in the SD area??? dont see any at all, so lets see... prolly this weekend.

:?
By slowj1
#263642 There are very few active SD peeps on this site. I met one of them but haven't seen them on for awhile. I used to be one of them until I moved up to Rancho cucamonga.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
slowj1 wrote:There are very few active SD peeps on this site. I met one of them but haven't seen them on for awhile. I used to be one of them until I moved up to Rancho cucamonga.

it seems like the honda guys down here dont like meets
By chrono404
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
slowj1 wrote:There are very few active SD peeps on this site. I met one of them but haven't seen them on for awhile. I used to be one of them until I moved up to Rancho cucamonga.

with as high of theft rates in cali, I can't blame them.

Heck even in Washington I dont pop my hood at meets.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
chrono404 wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:

with as high of theft rates in cali, I can't blame them.

Heck even in Washington I dont pop my hood at meets.

It doesn't need to come to that... I'm just talking about casual meet.. no hood poppin, no reaching in anyones car... the basic thing ya know?
By slowj1
#263739 There is a "meet" in spring valley every sunday night at the rally's right off the 125 and jamacha. I was going to go there until i saw some dumbass driting in the parking lot.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
slowj1 wrote:There is a "meet" in spring valley every sunday night at the rally's right off the 125 and jamacha. I was going to go there until i saw some dumbass driting in the parking lot.

Around what time??
By slowj1
#263747 9-930pm
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
slowj1 wrote:9-930pm

Already too late... shit
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#273452 whats going on around the SD area??
By Aldo91
#273894 man we have a south SD crew its alot of 7thgens a couple 5th gens and a del sol. where in SD are you located? and we have alot of meets and i do mean alooot XD :thumb:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Aldo91 wrote:man we have a south SD crew its alot of 7thgens a couple 5th gens and a del sol. where in SD are you located? and we have alot of meets and i do mean alooot XD :thumb:

DAMN! ive been looking for something to pop off in SD.. im in the mira mesa area, near the marine air field up there..
By Aldo91
#274012 eek well we are usually up by chula vista and east lake area, we might have a meet tomorrow.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#274038 damn man i wish i could go, but im in afghanistan right now.... i dont get back until early next year.... how often do you guys have meets??