We don't know what Honda Rust is
By Aldo91
#237257 is anyone getting a spot i know i am :) lets make a list :)

here are the details:)
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=20582
Originally Posted by vtecvoodoo
Hey Guys,

It's time for the 7th Annual Honda-Tech Eibach Springs Honda Open House presented by Rodrez, Ben, Eibach Springs and Myself. As you all know this is the largest Honda ONLY Event in the country!!!

Date: Sunday May 15th
Time: 11-4
Location: Eibach Springs 264 Mariah Circle, Corona, CA 92879-1751

Parking spots within the gates will be pre-sold only:

VIP spots: $35 (front of building)

Regular spots: $25 (sides and rear of building)

As you all know, we sell out every year at least 3 months in advance. Don't wait until the last minute to buy tickets. You can't buy tickets the day of the event at the gate.

Tickets are available via Paypal only. When you pay, please send as a "gift" and be sure to include your full name and active email address or phone number. If you are paying for others, we will need their full name as well (no exceptions). We will reply to let you know that your payment was received and also give you additional information needed. Paypal addy is rhoegner@eibach.com

There will be a limited number of booths available for vendors. Please contact me for details.

If you can't make the show, but would like to get involved, we do have sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact me for details.

There will be numerous magazines on hand shooting vehicles, free pizza, facility tours, DJ and a raffle with about $5,000 worth of product. It's really a fun event!! We also have a couple of surprises added this year including some incredible display vehicles.

list:
Aldo91
By chrono404
#237260 If i was in cali i would come down. As cool as Eibach meets are, Its not worth the 1132 Mile, 18 Hour Drive Drive IMO.

I know people come from farther away. However I wont be one of them. Free Bump for you though.
By Ajax1989
#237285 i went last year, so im prob not gonna go this year, ive seen all the cars there at many meets so its boring to me..

so if i go im not taking my car tho, thats all im sayin
By Aldo91
#237297 jaja thanx guys i wasnt sure where to post it so i just went with the junkyard, i went last year but wasnt able to take my car but i like to think its good enough for the spot at the show :thumb:
By project ej2
#244215 +1 for me and like +1 and ill be there with about around 10 other civics.. hatchs and maybe like 34 coupes.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
#245020 I was thinking of going... My car want be ready by then... So I will wait till next year! :woot:
By familyEGuy23
#255297 Lucky I don't think I'm going tomorrow but bet I'll see a bunch of sick Honda's and Acura's on the freeway :hehe:
By project ej2
#255308 yeah i wont be there this yr but will see you guys next yr..my check didnt come today so that means no funds...sadface.... plus i need to get tires etc..fukit..mah shit will look dope by next yr..whoever goes..pls take pix.... and post them..