We don't know what Honda Rust is
By chrono404
#224184 Your Civic eg brotherns will probally want more info then "redo" your engine. Whats wrong, what needs to be fixed or replaced.

If you dont have the time and are willing to pay to get something done, Its worth the money to have a compeint shop to do the work. Given your In California there has to be tons of good shops down there, I have heard of Church automotive for example and 2 states north of you.

Having a Good shop do the job will lead to less headaches down the road. I Know I personally trust very very few people to work on any of my cars/engines/builds. If you can make time to do the build yourself it will give you grater confidence in what you can do, and you will know its been done right.
By Ajax1989
#224192 if u got the cash go to nasties garage in pomona, but be careful tho, they like to steal shit.. like they did to my lil bros prelude :x

theres not alot of good shops but nasties is the best other then wat i just said lol
By tbomber266k
chrono404 wrote:Your Civic eg brotherns will probally want more info then "redo" your engine. Whats wrong, what needs to be fixed or replaced.

If you dont have the time and are willing to pay to get something done, Its worth the money to have a compeint shop to do the work. Given your In California there has to be tons of good shops down there, I have heard of Church automotive for example and 2 states north of you.

Having a Good shop do the job will lead to less headaches down the road. I Know I personally trust very very few people to work on any of my cars/engines/builds. If you can make time to do the build yourself it will give you grater confidence in what you can do, and you will know its been done right.

whats wrong is...once my car hits high rpms...starts shooting black smoke out the tailpipe like crazy!! its like right after the vtech kicks in. uummm the tranny makes a funny noise when i step on the gas or let go of the gas...im thinking the bearings inside are all jacked up..not sure..this is my 1st build..and im new to the game. i would honestly like to do all the work myself but like i said no time..military takes to much of my time. :x lol. and i dont have the tools for the job nor the smarts for all the wiring stuff. i got much to learn sadly. :cry: all the info you guys are giving me is great stuff. i actually learned alot just on this website alone. trail and error but when it comes to motor stuff id rather leave it to pros. or people who are local and actually know what theyre doing. theres many shops i know...but im not tryna burn my pockets either. :cry:
By tbomber266k
tbomber266k wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Your Civic eg brotherns will probally want more info then "redo" your engine. Whats wrong, what needs to be fixed or replaced.

whats wrong is...once my car hits high rpms...starts shooting black smoke out the tailpipe like crazy!! its like right after the vtech kicks in. uummm the tranny makes a funny noise when i step on the gas or let go of the gas...im thinking the bearings inside are all jacked up..not sure..this is my 1st build..and im new to the game. i would honestly like to do all the work myself but like i said no time..military takes to much of my time. :x lol. and i dont have the tools for the job nor the smarts for all the wiring stuff. i got much to learn sadly. :cry: all the info you guys are giving me is great stuff. i actually learned alot just on this website alone. trail and error but when it comes to motor stuff id rather leave it to pros. or people who are local and actually know what theyre doing. theres many shops i know...but im not tryna burn my pockets either. :cry:

uummm the tranny makes a funny noise when i step on the gas or let go of the gas. usually around mid rpms...and the goes away at higher rpms..
By tbomber266k
94_jdm_ferio wrote:if u got the cash go to nasties garage in pomona, but be careful tho, they like to steal shit.. like they did to my lil bros prelude :x

theres not alot of good shops but nasties is the best other then wat i just said lol
sorry to hear about your bros stuff. :cry: how quick are they to get the job done..with all that i just mentioned needed. usually about?
By eg6_kid
#224312 yea man just make sure you can trust the shop that happen to my homie he barly got a swap and they stole his car from his work in the day time man some shops are dirty out there just watch out man good luck with the problems just try getting the tranny rebulit and the motor hook it up to the diagnostic and they should help u out man
By tbomber266k
eg6_kid wrote:yea man just make sure you can trust the shop that happen to my homie he barly got a swap and they stole his car from his work in the day time man some shops are dirty out there just watch out man good luck with the problems just try getting the tranny rebulit and the motor hook it up to the diagnostic and they should help u out man
dang!!!! that sucks....good luck to your friend. people are just getting way to ballzy nowadays...my friend had his jacked broad day light right in front of his house...sad...and thanks.
By jaydeem09
#224550 where you stationed and wat branch? im in the navy stationed in lemoore somtimes i go home to victorville maybe i could help i love workin on hondas any chance i get let me know
By tbomber266k
jaydeem09 wrote:where you stationed and wat branch? im in the navy stationed in lemoore somtimes i go home to victorville maybe i could help i love workin on hondas any chance i get let me know
stationed at camp pendleton. hoorah navy haha. im navy also. i live in fallbrook. i pass thru victorville sometimes when i visit my pops out in vegas. pm for number.
By Ajax1989
#224804 hemet/ san jacinto here lol
By tbomber266k
94_jdm_ferio wrote:hemet/ san jacinto here lol
youre not to far from me. off the 15 yea?
By Ajax1989
#224820 215 past temulca
By tbomber266k
#224821 man! lol. you should help me out than!! id drive to you.