We don't know what Honda Rust is
By JWN_EG_SI_93
#203030 Hey yall,
A produce truck backed up on to my whip and dented my hood and driver's side fender. Im looking to get my car worked on and painted and wanted to know if any body could recommend a place that has good prices and decent paint jobs in So Cal.

Thanks.
J.
By Ajax1989
#203212 id get a new hood and fender, then take it to a macco, or if you got the cash take it to a honda dealership and have them paint it..

but in socal, id say check places in the OC or LA.. not much out in the IE
By JWN_EG_SI_93
#203642 My insurance made me go to a "certified" adjuster and he told me it would be about less than 900 to repair my driver's side fender and a brand new hood with labor and paint. I dont think they even calculated painting my entire front end, which I want cuz the paint wont match.

I took my car to K&W auto and they wouldnt even give me a written quote, they just told me they would paint my front end just tell my insurance that they were taking care of my car. I asked him how much extra they would charge to paint my entire car and he said 2000.00 bucks and would knock off 1000 if i prepped it.

I then took my car to PJ Bonafacio and he told me it would cost a lil under 1600.oo to paint my front end and repair the damaged parts. he told me he would take care of my entire car and paint it for an extra G.

I then called a wrecking yard and they told me that a hood and fender would cost me about 250. Im thinking I prep it my self and get a paint job or cop the fender and try to find some one getting rid of a CF hood in So cal.

sooo... if any one is getting rid of a CF hood holler at me!