We don't know what Honda Rust is
By tucka
#7609 :shock: dammmmnnnn im glad i dont live were u guys do!! they have to kill me befo they do tht to my car!!
By Skyu_Ivy
#7673 I don't like seeing a nice car going to waste. BUT haha I also feel for the guys/girls the parts were stolen from. Hey.. if you're going to break the law you are gonna pay the price. Or at least don't get caught ;)
By fresh eh2*
#7744 I herd that in the LA area if you get cought street racing the 2nd time around they smash your car right in front of your face....just like in the video.But thats just what i herd i dunno if its tru or not.
By Ej2-B16a
S0LITUDE wrote::thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
thats a bunch of bull... thats fuckin horrible.. you know they wouldn't do that to a muscle car.

:( r.i.p handas <3
By teal_dx
#31734 another civic crushed:
http://www.presstelegram.com/ci_7465257 ... rss_viewed

video & pic in link. This guy was a thief, but the reason they pulled him over to begin with (rear sway bar, aftermarket exhaust, fiberglass hood) is bs.
By york62
#31770 video doesnt work for me...bu i get the picture... :thumbdown:

now the second video worked...its just sad...
By Ej2-B16a
#31832 :thumbdown: b/s i live in the middle of this

wtf :?: :thumbdown: :(

AND MY DAMN TRANNY'S VIN IS REMOVED .. :bs:
By teal_dx
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote::thumbdown: b/s i live in the middle of this

wtf :?: :thumbdown: :(

AND MY DAMN TRANNY'S VIN IS REMOVED .. :bs:

uhhh, so you're telling everyone that you may be running stolen parts on your car? Buying anything with a VIN removed or swapped is shady :thumbdown:
By Ej2-B16a
#31882 no what happend was i had paint all over my tranny lol (from the smurf accident) and at the auto shop i was spraying it with brake cleaner :hehe: and i tagged the vin a lil too much lol

i gatta get that shit re vinned :eh:
By teal_dx
#31887 so removing the vin is easier than just wiping off the overspray w/ some thinner? If you got paint on the vin, then I'm betting you got overspray on the area around the vin too.
Now if you were to get pulled over and you popped your hood... you'd be in the same boat as this guy. Even if you were to try to sell your tranny, it won't be worth much because it looks stolen now.

another mistake of the week: what not to do :shock:
By Ej2-B16a
#31930 what you do in a situation like mine is prepare for the worst, but expect the best :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#118554 this is so ture, i go to UTI out in so cal and the 1st week i was there , this rsx and this ek9 got cought street racin and had there car crushed... so sad :(
By Classiccarsrule85
#118594 instead of crushing them in this economy they should just freaking part them out and get the money and put it into programs that would hault street racing or crime.....instead of crushing and technically throwing money out the window, still teh owner wouldnt get a cent ....