We don't know what Honda Rust is
By project ej2
#194041 yesssR.. ill be there with my KREW and some of my other boys...ill be in a 92 eg hatch..dropped and hubcaps...thats how i roll....LOL..
By Ajax1989
Chance wrote:Taking the 10 to Cali then whatever hwy to Corona on sunday.
from hunington beach your gonna take the 91 towards corona and you'll hit I-15 then get on the 15 towards San Digeo and get off at Magnolia, turn right on magnolia then a instant right on El Sobrante, go down the lil hill and your 1st light is 6th st. turn right, go down a lil the 1st street on your left is radio rd turn left on there go down to sampson then turn right on sampson, go down till you hit
rich ct. turn left on rich ct. and go down till you hit eibach,

but depending on what time you get there you might have to park far away and walk, ima be there around 930-10 to get a good spot :thumb:

oh btw the address
264 Mariah Cir Corona, CA 92879-1751
By project ej2
#194301 question: is anyone from this forum goin to this meet and is a admin and will be bringing decals for this site.? please pm me or leave a respond. cause i need a decal for this site. to REPRESENT..ya'know.
By Ajax1989
#194314 ^^ teal_dx is the only one that sells the stickers, just go the "shop" under the "misc" tab above, and theres more info there

but im goin, chance sayes he might go, i there is a few ppl here that never sign on thats goin, its gonna be sick :thumb:
By dro21
#194345 Muther fockers i wish i could go..why couldnt have been during summer...skrew pictures somebody video tape that bitch ..i want to imagine its me walking around lol
By Ajax1989
#194353 they have on in the summer too but its not as big as this one :thumbs:
By Chance
#195277 I ended up not going to the meet. Was having way to much fun at the beaches. 8)

Just as we got to laguna we walk down some stairs and BAM a hottie loses her top! FANTASTICAL... :hehe: