whos goin??

its in corona off the 15 and the 91!!
imma be there :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#185702 fosho teal

i herd this year is gonna be the biggest
ppl comin from nocal and even outta state :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#185772 im COMIN!! where can i get more info on this?? im comin from central coast cali! totally stoked on this!
By Ajax1989
#185801 umm u can check hater tech
or socalcivic.com
or even eibach's website :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#185994 i tried eibachs website and i couldnt find anything out. i really wanna go tho!
By Ajax1989
Hey Guys,

It's time for the 6th Annual Eibach Springs Honda Open House presented by Rodrez, Stunna Ben and Myself. As you all know this is the largest Honda Event in the country!!!

Date: Sunday May 16th
Time: 11-?
Location: Eibach Springs 264 Mariah Circle, Corona, CA 92879-1751

As always, parking spots within the gates will be pre-sold only:

VIP (front of the building) - $25
Regular (anywhere else around the building) - $15

To purchase a parking spot simply send funds via Paypal to ryanhoegner@gmail.com. Please be sure to submit your FULL NAME in the notes section, as we will check identification the day of the event when you arrive. If you are paying for friends, be sure to submit THEIR FULL NAME, as well. Don't wait til the last second, we sell out ever year.

There will be a limited amount (probably 10) booths available for purchase. Or, if you are out of the state and can't attend, there are sponsorship packages available, as well. Please email me for more details.

There will be numerous magazines on hand shooting vehicles, free pizza, facility tours, DJ and a raffle with about $5,000 worth of product. It's really a fun event!! We also have a couple of surprises added this year including some incredible display vehicles.

this is all i found on socalcivic.com
i might not go now.. i didnt know u had to pay 15 for parking
but well see :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#186229 sweeet man thanks for the help. did you by any chance find anything on eibachs website?? cause im gonna go but i wanna make sure its legit before i send them money via paypal.
By Ajax1989
#186313 naw i just went to socalcivic.com

but i can check :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#186929 i herd from my homie that the inside is sold out, which means you gotta park on the streets, but there alot of wearhouses wit camera, so park where a camera is pointing...

nd 93eghatch look for my sedan, i wanna see you hatchy, from the your build it looks dope :thumb:
By Vti93T
#186986 I might possibly be going next year..if not next year then the year after for sure :D
By Ajax1989
#187008 tite, this is my 1st time goin :thumb:
By M0N0C4M
94_jdm_ferio wrote:tite, this is my 1st time goin :thumb:
I hope its better then last time i went. It was so hot a lot of the cars left earlier than prior years. It would suck for you first experience to be a let down
By Chance
#189485 I'll be there....again!

If you want to park even somewhat close to the Eibach parking lot (within a mile) Get there EARLY... Shit gets packed QUICK and cops are usually chillin all around so don't be stupid!

I'm going up Friday morning and stayin till that monday will mostly be chillin on main street/huntington beach area!